Whether you’re just beginning your career, considering a change, or taking your career to the next level, we can help you get closer to the career and life you have always wanted!
Entrepreneurship while making an impact. This is a career shift that could change everything.
It's time to make a career move that redefines the way you think about work and the legacy you leave. If this or the below information resonates with you, submit your resume for consideration into our selection process.
WHY I. M. FINANCIAL?
- We provide an exceptional, top-quality, high-integrity, and consistent client experience for our financial representative professionals and their clients, delivering results beyond their expectations.
- We are committed to the development of the best individuals in our industry by paying attention to training, product performance, financial strength, coaching/mentorship, and careful management in this highly competitive space.
- At I. M. Financial, we are a team of motivated individuals where our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients, our advisors, our staff, and our industry as a whole.
- You will be excited to work with a team that shares a vision and makes a difference in the community they serve.
- You will be part of a growing family with great culture, unmatched support, excellent process, and some of the best leaders in the industry.
- Not only will you be able to enhance your clients’ financial lives, but you will have the ability of extending yourself to your community and local charities.
- Entrepreneurial business model where you can be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As a Financial Representative, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earning potential with generous & extensive performance-based compensation models
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Training, support, and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Health benefits and
- A retirement pension
- Analyze clients’ investment and insurance information to determine strategies, products, and services in collaboration with clients to meet their financial objectives.
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services, and strategies.
- Build and maintain a client base, keep clients’ financial and investment plans up-to-date, and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance/financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAM - SUPERIOR SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- The amount of support we provide for our advisors is unique in the finance and financial planning industry.
Income Growth Opportunity
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Pension, Health, Dental, Vision
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different.
I. M. Financial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.