80 Business Park Drive,
Most decisions that will determine the success or failure of your ability to build and sustain real wealth are not decisions about what the next hot investment will be. Our team of financial professionals has the combined experience to have learned what works, and more importantly what doesn't work in wealth planning, and we've structured our process to avoid the pitfalls we see the most.
What we believe are the common pitfalls of traditional financial planning and wealth management:
In contrast, after determining mutual fit, we:
Many come to us unaware of or struggling with inefficiency and duplication. All pieces of your wealth picture should serve a purpose, and many holdings and other parts may serve the same purpose in different parts of your portfolio, which requires oversight to avoid overlap, unplanned redundancy, and unintended holistic portfolio allocations across accounts. Some advisors often focus on one or a handful of specific accounts, ignoring the impact of your wealth building, protection, and distribution picture as a comprehensive whole.
Holistic Wealth Management | What does it mean?
To account for all of this and more, our team practices holistic wealth management. Compared to some traditional financial advisors, we believe this means:
1. Comprehensive vs. limited focus: In our opinion, traditional advisory services typically focus on managing a client's investment portfolio, while holistic wealth management takes a more comprehensive approach, considering all aspects of a client's situation, including family dynamics, wants, retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, risk management, insurance, and more.
2. Goal-focused vs. performance-focused: We believe that traditional advisors often focus on achieving high investment returns, while holistic wealth management can be more goal-focused. A holistic approach seeks to align the client's investments and wealth building and distribution plans with their specific financial, personal, and experiential goals.
3. Personalized vs. standardized: Traditional advisors often uses standardized investment portfolios and financial products, while holistic wealth management can be more personalized. Our approach takes into account the client's unique circumstances and goals to develop a customized wealth building, protection, and utilization plan that is tailored to their needs.
4. Long-term vs. short-term perspective: In our opinion, traditional financial management can be focused on short-term gains and market trends, while holistic wealth management may take a longer-term perspective. A holistic approach seeks to build and preserve wealth over time, with a focus on achieving the client's long-term personal, family, and business goals.
5. Collaboration vs. siloed approach: Holistic wealth management often involves collaboration between professionals in different areas of expertise, such as financial planners, tax advisors, and estate planners, who work together to develop a comprehensive plan.
No one strategy fits everyone, which is why every client gets our undivided attention—from planning to execution to follow-up. Recognizing that everyone encounters challenges along the way, we strive to anticipate and address those situations as they occur. We want to keep you on track toward a meaningful and purpose-driven financial future.
We invite you to check out all the material on our website to understand more about what makes us different.
While our practice and approach may not be a fit for everyone, we're always happy to talk and determine how we can be a resource for you. If you have any questions, please send us an email or call the office. We look forward to speaking with you!
We don't look at things quite like the mainstream.
There are no magic tricks - we educate and consult. This is how we work.
We understand your challenges and goals - and what to do next.
This guide takes a critical look at the finances of retirement. It talks about health care costs, income stability, and the burden of debt and is designed to help clients understand the recipe for success in retirement.